Auffenberg Dealer Group is pleased to share this product information on the 2013 Hyundai Elantra! Visit our Hyundai dealer near O’Fallon today to test drive a Hyundai Elantra!
Hyundai has announced the new equipment highlights for the 2013 Hyundai Elantra:
- The GLS M/T base model has been upgraded to include air conditioning, cruise control, 16-inch steel wheels, telescopic steering wheel and solar glass with windshield shade band (2012MY M/T Comfort Package)
- Heated front seats have been added to the GLS A/T Preferred Package
- Power driver seat with lumbar support has been added as a standard feature to the Limited trim
- Dual automatic temperature control has been added to the Limited Technology Package
- Atlantic Blue has been added the color palette
The 2013 Elantra GLS M/T now comes with the same level of equipment as the 2012 Elantra GLS M/T with Comfort Package. For shoppers, this means the Elantra GLS M/T now comes standard with air-conditioning, 16- versus 15-inch wheels, cruise control, telescopic steering wheel and solar glass with windshield shade band. Heated front seats are also now included on the high volume GLS A/T Preferred Package.
Elantra Limited adds a standard power driver’s seat with power lumbar support and an available Dual Automatic Temperature Control with Clean Air Ionizer and Auto Defog System as part of the Limited Technology Package.
Elantra continues to deliver an EPA certified 29 mpg city and 40 mpg highway, producing a highway-only driving range of up to 500 miles. Entering the third model year of sales, no other competitor has yet to offer 40 mpg highway standard for all trim levels. Led by Elantra, sales of Hyundai 40 mpg models (Accent, Veloster, Elantra, Sonata Hybrid) have made Hyundai number one in fuel economy and CO2 emissions in America by topping the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) fuel economy rankings for the 2010 model year, beating out traditional leaders Honda and Toyota. No automaker scored higher than Hyundai. This is the second time Hyundai has led in both categories, having achieved this distinction previously for the 2008 model year.