The all-new Santa Fe offers Hyundai’s bold design, a high-output power train with Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) and plenty of features to for driver and passengers comfort and functionality.
Highlights of the 2013 three-row Santa Fe trim:
- Lambda II 3.3-liter GDI V6 engine with 290 horsepower
- Santa Fe is the only midsize CUV with a standard direct injection V6 engine
- Tow rated up to 5,000 pounds
- Active Cornering Control AWD system
- Driver Selectable Steering Mode (DSSM)
- All-new crossover architecture developed for families
- Fluidic Sculpture exterior design
- Hyundai designed and engineered six-speed automatic transmission
- Seven standard airbags
- Panoramic sunroof
- Heated rear seats and heated steering wheel
- Power driver and front passenger seats
- Seven passenger seating with 40:20:40 split folding second row bench seat or six passenger seating with second row captain’s chairs
- Sliding and reclining second row seating with cargo area release and 50:50 flat folding third row seats
- Standard Blue Link® – safety, service and infotainment telematics system
- Third generation navigation and audio multimedia systems with an available eight-inch display
- Power liftgate
The Santa Fe now has Hyundai’s all-new Driver Selectable Steering Mode, with three operating modes – Comfort, Normal and Sport. This new system allows drivers to adapt the Santa Fe’s steering to varying driving preferences and road conditions. The comfort mode is great for city and parking environments, offering the greatest ease of steering. Normal mode is ideal for a mix of driving conditions and Sport Mode is optimized for higher-speed freeways or winding roads and decreases power steering assist by 10 percent from Normal mode. The Driver Selectable Steering Mode not only adjusts power assistance levels in each mode, but also adjusts on-center build-up feel and steering build-up curves throughout the steering range, for a very natural and progressive feel. Steering dampening characteristics, active return and friction levels have also been optimized in Santa Fe.
Visit Auffenberg Hyundai, a Hyundai dealer in O’Fallon, to test drive a Santa Fe today!